Just a quick note…

Okay, folks. You asked and I listened.

Since so many of you are graciously willing to help a po’ girl out during this particularly unfun time, I looked into getting a Google Checkout donation button as you guys were suggesting. Unfortunately, they only let you accept donations if you’re a bona fide non-profit agency with a corresponding tax ID number, so that won’t work. So, against my personal issues with the company, I spent a lot of time on the phone with PayPal yesterday to ensure they would stop messing with me (loooooong story, but let’s just say it was bad and leave it at that) and I have now set up a donation button which should appear to the left of this blog post. I’m not asking for anything, really, but if you would like to – and can truly afford to – donate something to the PGEW cause (to keep this thing running, site maintenance fees, etc.), I will be forever in your debt. If not, no worries… your reading this blog and spreading the word to others about it is just as good, if not better (PGEW world domination has to happen somehow, right?) ;)
That’s all for now! And wish me luck! It looks like I may have a couple of interviews in the next week or so. Eek! And new food’s coming up tonight/tomorrow! Yee haw. :)

Lv,
PG

9 Responses to "Just a quick note…"

1. Joy says:

Good luck! :)

2. Foy Update - Garden Cook Write Repeat says:

I've got my fingers crossed! Good luck, sister.

3. 52kitchenadventures says:

Good luck!

4. Kaydee says:

Best of luck! I hope you find something soon.

5. Traveler says:

I praying for success for you Kimberly!

Good luck with the interviews! I think I'll be able to send a few bucks; lord knows I've been in rough shape before and kind folks have helped me out.

7. blu4vr says:

Best of luck, and keep the great content coming! I was un- and underemployed in Sacramento myself over a decade ago, so I know how it goes. I'm so happy to be able to help out now that I'm on the other side.

8. TL says:

Really enjoy reading your posts and many of your recipes. You are an inspiration for having the courage to do what you love despite the accompanying financial uncertainty. Wishing you abundance beyond your wildest dreams.

Your blog is a godsend to me because I am also currently unemployed, but I will be remembering your contribution to my sanity and good eats at reasonable prices when I, too, come into my own.

Goes without saying, really, that I am wishing you the best of luck with your interviews. I think I speak for all your readers when I say whoever hires you is one lucky employer! Your intelligence