I ♥ the Farmer’s Market v. 14793526

Okay, it’s probably just version 4.0 or so, but I like to round up.  I’m still flying high from IFBC speaker, Penny De Los Santos, and the joys of Pike Place Market in Seattle. It may not be as world-renowned, but the Sunday morning farmer’s market under the freeway at 8th & W Streets is still pretty damned awesome. Observe…

Man, I’ve missed my favorite farmer’s market!  Good to be back!

8 Responses to "I ♥ the Farmer’s Market v. 14793526"

1. Ruby's Raiser says:

Ah, yes, I'll have one of each, please. ;) Everything looks beyond amazing and your photos are luscious! Enjoy!

2. boomer says:

I'm curious about nopalitos, but a little afraid to try it.

3. Kath says:

Beautiful photos. It's hard to beat the freshest California produce when you're at the source!

4. Mo Diva says:

i love pluots!
    I just hit my farmers market the other day and was overwhelmed by the gorgeous peppers! i got me a bag full of yellow peppers for a good deal!

5. Qangel says:

Just seeing these photos makes my day lovelier!

6. Chef Dennis says:

how I do love farmers markets, I will be so sad to see our close in October….sigh…I love those little zucchini blossoms…..just a slight obsession of mine!

Love these pics, wish the sign said, "Squeeze the Charmin not the tomatoes.".

8. ravienomnoms says:

Love the pictures! and I love farmers markets too! I try to enjoy it so much while it lasts, summer is coming to a close so I try to make it to every market I can!