Yes, moving. I swore to myself that I wouldn't do this again until I actually bought a home, but here I am, moving this week, and to what I hope will be a much better apartment! Same building, but much safer & secure than where I've been dwelling for the past three years. It all happened at a whirlwind pace and my kitchen will still be super tiny, but when an opportunity like this opens up, one just takes it. Peace of mind is priceless in my world, and it looks like I'll finally be able to find it.
So, what does that mean for PGEW this month? Fun stuff, I promise! I, myself, will be busy for the next couple of weeks, but I will keep you quite entertained with the help of some of my favorite food blogging friends. Here's what's in store for this month:
- Guest posts: For the first time in PGEW history, I'm going to invite other bloggers into my home & share with you some of their best frugal/amazing meals. I'm not usually open to this as PGEW is highly personal, but these folks have been hand-selected from my very favorite blogging friends to bring you a variety of tasty, affordable recipes for you to enjoy.
- Crepes: these are coming from me, and though they may not be posted 'til later this month, believe me when I say the new recipes I've concocted are beyond awesome. I just need to get all settled into the new place to get some good photos, then I can share their awesomeness with all of y'all.
- Restaurant reviews: one of the perks about having blogger friends is that sometimes they take you to some fabulous places for dinner! Because of a couple of projects I've been working on, I wasn't able to bring these to you last month, but no worries! I'll finally be able to share them with you in March. :)
- The Long Lost Dessert Shot: last month I had an amazing dessert shot to share with you, but I ended up having an even more amazing kitchen disaster and shared that with you instead. At last, one of my favorite dessert shot masterpieces will be featured here on PGEW. Hope you all like it as much as I do!
- Poor Girl's Return to the Farmer's Market: As if blustery, wet, freezing weather hadn't been enough, the scary plastic-wrapped produce at my last $25 Shopping Cart just solidified my need to return to my favorite farmer's market. I'm not sure which weekend it will be, but the next relatively dry Sunday that I find myself with at least $20 to spend on real vegetables & fruit, I will be there, camera in hand.
- ??????? - Yeah, that's right! Because March was all of a sudden turned upside down with the move, there's not much more I can plan for it! But that only means good things for you, because the more random my life, the more creative I get in the kitchen. So just stay tuned & let me bring you the best that my mind & pantry can bring to you!
In the meantime, enjoy the St. Patrick's Day parties, the March Madness grub-fests, and all the Mardi Gras goodness you can handle.
Happy March, everybody!