If you have a question, comment or suggestion for PGEW, please feel free to email me at: poorgirleatswell [at] gmail [dot] com. Due to the overwhelming amount of correspondence, not all emails can be answered individually, but every effort will be made to address the question or concern.
For advertising inquiries, or to sponsor PGEW, please email me at the same address, but be sure to put “Advertising Inquiry” or “Sponsorship” in the subject line so I can flag it accordingly.
Please note that I do not accept unsolicited guest post requests or articles from “content aggregators”. Product review inquiries are considered on an individual basis. If you are interested in having me promote your product, please email at the address listed above.
Consulting and Other Services…
Looking for help lowering your grocery bill? Need some beautiful food photos for your site or restaurant walls? I am available for all sorts of different projects related to food and spending less, including:
- Shopping Cart Makeovers - let Poor Girl be your personal grocery shopping consultant to help you make the most of your food dollar (only available for Sacramento residents at this time)
- Freelance writing/Social Media Support (for restaurant websites, major food blogs, etc.): Are you looking for a blogger with a fresh & interesting perspective on a variety of different food topics, especially “eating on a budget”? Do you have a small website but aren’t quite sure how to promote it on all those social networking sites? Let me help you give your readers & visitors outstanding, engaging content that will keep them coming back for more!
- Food photography: If you have a local restaurant that’s looking for interesting shots of food to line your walls, or a website seeking photo content for your page, I can help with lovely, tasteful photos at reasonable rates.
- Speaking engagements/workshops: If you are part of an organization that helps the underprivileged, struggling single parents, children, or anyone who needs extra help in eating nutritiously on a small budget, I am available to speak in front of your group and conduct workshops that will give folks the knowledge to stretch their food budgets and enjoy fabulous food.
- Personal chef assignments: If you’re too pressed for time to cook your own nutritious meals, or just don’t feel confident enough in your own cooking skills but would like to enjoy some of the amazing meals offered on this site, let Poor Girl help you! From shopping advice to prepared meals based on your favorite PGEW recipes, I can be your exclusive, personal chef. (Service available only to Midtown Sacramento residents at this time.)
Thanks for your interest in PGEW!