- 1 I. Thinking of PGEW about the Mother's Day Menu Ideas.
- 2 II. Lists of Mother's Day Menu Ideas
- 2.1 Brunch...
- 2.2 Dinner (entrees, appetizers, sides, etc.)...
- 2.2.1 6. Shrimp, Fava Beans & Asparagus with Meyer Lemon Dressing
- 2.2.2 7. Herbed Chicken Crepes with Fresh Rosemary Cream Sauce
- 2.2.3 8. Mixed Greens, Goat Cheese & Spiced Pecans
- 2.2.4 9. Roasted Asparagus & Baby Carrots with Chive Butter
- 2.2.5 10. Pork Loin Medallions with Balsamic Honey Glaze over New Potato Pancakes
- 2.2.6 11. The Easiest Veggie Tacos EVER
- 2.2.7 12. Five Spice Pork & Veggies with Udon Noodles
- 2.2.8 13. Curry Chicken Tacos with Thai Cucumber Relish
- 2.2.9 14. Chunky Gazpacho
- 2.2.10 15. Strawberry Panzanella Salad
I. Thinking of PGEW about the Mother's Day Menu Ideas.
With Mother’s Day Menu Ideas right around the corner, many of you are probably joining me in harried preparations for making Mom’s special day a memorable one. Some are picking the right floral bouquets, while others are rushing about making last-minute brunch reservations. I know I’m starting to panic. My cute little mom is scheduled to arrive this evening, and I’m still putting the finishing touches on the special menu I have planned for Mother’s Day dinner, which is my big gift to her this year.
See, even though things are slowly getting better for me, this perpetual game of financial catch-up makes things like fantastic day trips or cool new gifts impossible to get. So to get around that, I will cook. I know she’ll appreciate the meal, and she’s the type that prefers the personal touch of doing something special vs. getting a gift.
If you’re in a similar financial bind – or if that nice restaurant you were planning to take Mom to is all booked for brunch or dinner – why not consider making a nice meal for her instead? Here are some Mother’s Day Menu Ideas (including dishes from last year’s Mother’s Day brunch menu) to help make Mom’s day truly special. Just like with my Easter menu ideas, just mix & match and voila! Instant meal. 🙂
II. Lists of Mother's Day Menu Ideas
Dinner (entrees, appetizers, sides, etc.)...
Stay tuned for the recap of the special dinner I’ll be making for my mom this Mother’s Day Menu Ideas! Have a great weekend, everyone!