Easy Long Island Iced Tea recipes! The great boozy beverage to enjoy with your friends will always be a Long Island Iced Tea. But have you tried making this drink?
The Long Island Iced Tea is a heady cocktail made with spirits combined with lemon juice and topped with a splash of cola. It doesn’t sound like it should work and yet it does, in a major way! With just one sip, you will be satisfied with its deep, sweet-tart, and sophisticated flavor.
The Long Island Iced Tea drink recipes are fantastic when served on any occasion such as Christmas or birthdays. These recipes are super quick and easy too! Poor Girl Eats Well will show you exactly how to make these drinks! Explore how to make the perfect cocktails plus a few fun variations – I mean Blue Long Island Iced Tea or Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea recipes.
- 1 Tips For Recipes For Long Island Iced Tea With A Few Substitute Ideas
- 2 When To Serve A Long Island Iced Tea
- 3 3 Easy Long Island Iced Tea Recipes
- 4 Q&A
- 5 Final Verdict
Tips For Recipes For Long Island Iced Tea With A Few Substitute Ideas
- Vodka, tequila, or gin: Leave one of these spirits out and double one spirit of the other liquors. For example, if you don’t have gin to make the cocktail, mix double the tequila. However, you need to have at least 3 of the 4 main liquors.
- White rum: Substitute with another type of rum (aged or dark) if you don’t have the white rum on hand. Aged rum will add sophistication to the flavor. Or again, you can leave it out and double one of the rest spirits.
- Cointreau: Want to use another liquor instead of Cointreau? Let mix with Triple Sec, Orange Curacao, or Grand Marnier.
When To Serve A Long Island Iced Tea
You can enjoy this classic beverage anytime! It’s great for sipping in summer, warm weather, or fun occasions. Try it as a:
- Summer cocktail
- Happy hour drink
- Dinner party drink
- Late-night drink
- Guys or girls night drink
- Cocktail hour drink
3 Easy Long Island Iced Tea Recipes
The Real Long Island Iced Tea
- Step 1: Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Step 2: Pour vodka, rum, gin, tequila, triple sec, and sour mix over ice.
- Step 3: Cover and shake.
- Step 4: Pour cocktail into a Collins or hurricane glass; top with a splash of cola for color.
- Step 5: Garnish with a lemon slice and enjoy.
Related Recipe: How to Make The REAL Long Island Iced Tea | Cocktail Recipes
Blue Long Island Iced Tea
- Step 1: Combine all ingredients in a highball glass.
- Step 2: Fill it with ice and stir.
- Step 3: Garnish the glass of cocktail with a lemon slice and serve.
Related Recipe: How To Make The Best Blue Long Island Iced Tea Cocktail
Captain Morgan Long Island Iced Tea
- Step 1: Fill a glass with ice and all the spirits.
- Step 2: Add the simple syrup and lime/lemon juice and top up with Cola. Stir well.
- Step 3: Garnish with a lime or orange slice and sip!
Related Recipe: This is a Glass of Trouble | How to Drink
Does Long Island Iced Tea make you high?
How To Make A Long Island Iced Tea?
What Is In A Long Island Iced Tea?
How Many Spirits Are In A Long Island Iced Tea?
Now you won’t waste time going to your favorite bar just to get that wonderful beverage. You can make the Long Island Iced Tea within seconds, without paying a dime.
It is mega refreshing! The easy Long Island Iced Tea recipes are the perfect ideas for serving at parties and barbecues.
I hope you enjoyed these recipes for Long Island Iced Tea!
Take a look at Poor Girl Eats Well for more refreshing drinks ideas – there’s something there for everyone.
If you like these Long Island Iced Tea drink recipes, leave me a comment and let me know what you think! I love hearing from you!
Don’t hesitate to pin it for later, share it on Facebook, tweet about it, and PGEW!!!