- 1 Last-Minute Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes - Menu Ideas
- 2 Lists of Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas - Menu Ideas
- 2.1 Starters
- 2.2 Entrees
- 2.3 Sides
- 2.3.1 Honey Glazed Roots & Sprouts with Pan Fried Garlic
- 2.3.2 Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Honey Dijon Vinaigrette
- 2.3.3 Sweet Potato & Mushroom Stuffing
- 2.3.4 White Cheddar Mac & Cheese with Garlic Parmesan White Chex Crust
- 2.3.5 Mushroom Quinoa with Pesto & Almonds
- 2.3.6 Herbed Quinoa Risotto with Butternut Squash & Sweet Peas
- 2.3.7 Spiced Sweet Potato & Carrot Puree
- 2.3.8 Brown Rice & Quinoa Pilaf with Butternut, Mushrooms & Kale
- 2.4 Dessert
Last-Minute Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes - Menu Ideas
This has been a whirlwind month of a lot of hours worked (yay for brief temp assignment extensions!) and a lot of hours helping mom with some of her projects, so it’s been slow going on getting my other batch posts up.
Since it’s been a while, and since Thanksgiving is literally around the corner, AND since I know some of you still have no idea what you’ll be serving for Thanksgiving dinner, I thought I’d give you a mega batch post to help with your planning. Some of these were already on PGEW Classic, some were imported from the old site, and from appetizers to side dishes, vegetarian friendly to meat-lover friendly dishes, I’ve got you covered.
Lists of Thanksgiving Dinner Ideas - Menu Ideas
Feel free to mix and match, or add one of these dishes to your current menu. The most important part, however, is to enjoy! I hope you all have a wonderful, safe, and delicious Thanksgiving holiday!