- 1 Happy Easter with PGEW -15 Best Menu Ideas
- 2 Happy Easter lists15 Best Recipes of PGEW – Menu Ideas
- 2.1 Turkey Shepherd’s Pie
- 2.2 Spicy White Bean, Beef & Amaranth Soup with Tomatoes & Kale
- 2.3 From Vine to Table – Penne with Heirloom Tomato Arrabbiata Sauce
- 2.4 Bobotie (Classic South African Minced Meat Casserole)
- 2.5 Breakfast Baked Potato
- 2.6 Mexican-Style Chicken Pasta Bake
- 2.7 Baked Potato with Fontina & Caramelized Onions
- 2.8 Chicken Fried Rice
- 2.9 Tuna, Veggie & Couscous Salad
- 2.10 Mediterranean Garbanzo Salad
- 2.11 Baked Eggs with Tomatoes & Peppers
- 2.12 Ginger-Grapefruit Granita
- 2.13 Bananas Foster Breakfast Parfait with Special K Granola
- 2.14 POM Berry Smoothie Pops + Giveaway!
- 2.15 Blueberry-Rhubarb Granita
Happy Easter with PGEW -15 Best Menu Ideas
Happy Easter, everyone! I hope everyone had a fabulous holiday spent with family & friends, as well as the obligatory tasty Easter food. As many of you know, I’ve kinda been away from my kitchen for a while due to a grueling rehearsal & performance schedule for the choir I’m part of (not to mention work!), and I must say things turned out very well, despite a few glitches here & there.
I wanted to thank all you awesome readers for your patience with me this month! I know I don’t need to post every day, but sometimes I feel a little pressured to do so, which has made me feel a little guilty for not cooking for you all (and for me!).
Anyway, I spent the rest of my holiday taking a walk in the beautiful spring weather, doing some light spring cleaning, hanging out with the kittens, and taking a comfy, well-deserved nap. I also became reacquainted with my stove today, and I have a delicious new savory crepe recipe that I’ll be posting tomorrow, so stay tuned with that.
In the meantime, I thought it’d be fun to share one of my mom’s adorable handmade Easter picture eggs. She makes these completely by hand and the durned thing is only about an inch and a half high! My mother is super talented! If I’d had more foresight, I would have submitted this to Mara’s Cute Food Saturday… next year, I promise!
Anyway, I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you know Poor Girl is back in the kitchen! I’d love to hear how all of you spent your Easter and what kind of yummy brunches & dinners you had, so feel free to post your Easter (and Passover… can’t forget about Passover!) stories. See you tomorrow with the new recipe!
Happy Easter lists15 Best Recipes of PGEW – Menu Ideas
PS – I’m not the only one who enjoyed the gorgeous weather! After treating Hana & Stuart to an Easter feast of their own, I let them hang out at the backdoor to watch the birds and squirrels play in the backyard. This picture was too cute not to share.