Boneless chicken thigh recipes! The yummy skinless boneless chicken thigh recipes can be served over anything in your meals! Steamed veggies, rice, bread, zucchini noodles, or mashed cauliflower … the options are endless.
Do you like super quick and easy-to-make boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes stove top? And what you’ll love the most is the crispy, golden crust? On skinless chicken thighs? If yes, you are going to love some of my favorite boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes oven! Poor Girl Eats Well has rounded up the 4 best boneless chicken thigh recipes to make it easier than ever for you to start cooking this fantastic chicken. These skinless boneless chicken thigh recipes here suit every taste, every season, and even many dietary concerns, too!
Table of Contents
- 1 4 Reasons To Choose Skinless Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes For Dinner
- 2 4 Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes - Crazy-Easy Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes Oven
- 2.1 30-min Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 2.2 Oven-Baked Keto Chicken Thighs With Creamed Spinach And Mushrooms
- 2.3 Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- 2.4 Double-Dipped Ranch-Baked Chicken Thighs
- 3 Cook's Tips For Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes Oven
- 4 Q&A
- 5 Final Verdict
4 Reasons To Choose Skinless Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes For Dinner
Sure, boneless, skinless chicken breasts might get all the glory. But when it comes to tasty, price, and flexibility, boneless chicken thighs are the real champion! I can also build a lot of boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes oven! Here’s why I usually put chicken thighs in my shopping cart:
- They’re relatively inexpensive.
- They’re a juicier flavor.
- They’re great for slow cooker recipes.
- They can be cooked in plenty of methods.
You are not sure where to start? Give one of these boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes stove top a try!
4 Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes - Crazy-Easy Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes Oven
30-min Oven Baked Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- Step 1:Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Step 2: Whisk all of the spices in a bowl except chicken thighs and oil.
- Step 3: Put chicken thighs into the bowl and then coat both sides.
- Step 4: Place chicken thighs on a baking sheet lined with foil paper, and pour 1/4 cup of avocado oil or butter over the meat.
- Step 5: Bake and wait for 20-30 minutes or until chicken thighs are well done and read 165F when using the thermometer.
- Step 6: Serve with scalloped potatoes, enjoy!
Oven-Baked Keto Chicken Thighs With Creamed Spinach And Mushrooms
- Step 1: Place bacon slices in a large skillet and fry over medium-high heat. Turning bacon slices occasionally, until evenly browned. Cook for about 10 minutes. Drain bacon on the paper towels. Then crumble them once cool enough to handle. Reserve bacon drippings.
- Step 2: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Next, grease a baking tray.
- Step 3: Drain boneless skinless chicken thighs and season with salt and pepper.
- Step 4: Heat reserved bacon drippings in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour onions and mushrooms in the heated dripping skillet. Stirring occasionally, fry for 7 to 8 minutes until mushrooms are soft and onions are translucent. Place vegetables into a large bowl and mix in well-dried spinach. Set aside.
- Step 5: Add ghee to a clean skillet and melt over medium heat. Once the skillet is hot, place chicken thighs and fry until lightly brown on each side. Stir fry for 3 to 4 minutes per side, the chicken thighs will still be pink in the middle. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Step 6: Pour chicken broth, softened garlic, cream, herb cheese spread, and 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese in a small bowl. Next, whisk the mixture until well combined. Pour broth mixture over vegetables in the bowl and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper. Add vegetable mixture to the baking tray and place browned chicken thighs on top. Top with crumbled bacon, sliced almonds, ground pork rinds, and the remaining 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Step 7: Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until chicken thighs are no longer pink at the bone, juices run clear, and spinach mixture is bubbly. An instant-read thermometer inserted near the bone should read 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove the baking dish from the oven and allow it to cool enough for about 10 minutes before serving.
Honey Mustard Chicken Thighs
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2: Mix Dijon mustard, grainy mustard, soy sauce, honey, tarragon, and ginger in a large bowl. Rinse the boneless skinless chicken thighs under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Add chicken thighs to the bowl and toss to coat. Pour the mixture into a baking tray and spoon sauce over the thighs.
- Step 3: Bake chicken in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Spoon sauce over chicken thighs, serve and enjoy.
Double-Dipped Ranch-Baked Chicken Thighs
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) and line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Step 2: Pour flour in a shallow bowl, add 2 tbsps ranch seasoning and mix them. Beat the egg in a second shallow bowl and set it aside.
- Step 3: Crush the tortilla chips in a food processor until they are fine crumbs. Pour crushed tortilla chips, panko bread crumbs, and the remaining 2 tbsps of dry ranch seasoning in a third shallow bowl.
- Step 4: Dip chicken thighs first in flour mixture, then in egg, and finally in tortilla chip mixture. Put them on the prepared baking tray.
- Step 5: Bake the chicken thighs in the preheated oven for about 35 minutes until the chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
Cook's Tips For Boneless Chicken Thigh Recipes Oven
- Use a large skillet or baking tray that comfortably fits from 4 to 6 chicken thighs.
- In the boneless skinless chicken thigh recipes oven, chicken thighs are well done and have rich flavor over medium-high heat.
- Flipping the chicken thighs too much isn’t a good idea. Let’s cook for 5 minutes or until you can easily flip them over.
- After stir-frying the butter and garlic, pouring a splash of chicken broth will help with removing all the bits on the bottom of the pan. If you want, your favorite white wine or apple juice is also a good option.
How Do I Cook Boneless Chicken Thighs?
Is It Better To Bake Chicken Thighs At 350 Or 400?
What Can Be Made From Chicken Thighs?
Boneless chicken thigh recipes have become the weekly dishes in our house. I’ve created dozens of delicious methods to cook chicken thighs, seasoning them with all the flavors we’re crazy about.
- Braised Chicken with Potatoes and Chive Butter Sauce.
- Baked Chicken Thighs With Asparagus.
- Baked Crispy Chicken Thighs.
- Spicy Honey Garlic Chicken Thighs.
What Are Chicken Thighs Good For?
These are my favorite boneless chicken thigh recipes oven! It makes an easy dinner idea, and you can even freeze some for later.
Happy cooking with the best skinless boneless chicken thigh recipes!
If you love the boneless chicken thigh recipes of Poor Girl Eats Well, please write a five-star review, and be sure to help me share on Facebook and Instagram!