- 1 Last Minute Valentine's Day Menu Ideas with PGEW
- 2 Lists of PGEW Valentine's Day Menu Ideas - Recipes Ideas
- 2.1 Herbed Chicken Crepes with Fresh Rosemary Cream Sauce
- 2.2 Roasted Asparagus & Baby Carrots with Chive Butter
- 2.3 Strawberry Panzanella Salad
- 2.4 Steak & Zucchini Stuffed Portabellas
- 2.5 Creamy Shrimp & Asparagus Quinoa Risotto
- 2.6 Warm Brussels Sprouts Salad with Honey-Dijon Vinaigrette
- 2.7 Caramel Macchiato Cheesecake Dessert Shots
- 2.8 Meyer Lemon Cheesecake Dessert Shots with Candied Kumquats
- 2.9 Apple Stuffed Crepes with Caramel Sauce
- 2.10 Smoky Split Pea & Carrot Soup
- 2.11 Baked Eggs with Broccoli, Mushrooms & Cheese
- 2.12 Garlicky Kale with Fried Eggs and Salsa
- 2.13 Fudgy Quinoa Brownies
- 2.14 Spring Vegetable & Meyer Lemon Brown Rice Risotto
- 2.15 Blueberry Frozen Yogurt (no machine required!)
Last Minute Valentine's Day Menu Ideas with PGEW
I’ve been single for more Valentine’s Days than I care to remember, but with these wonderful Valentine’s Day Menu Ideas recipes, I still so happy. Not that I have a problem with being single – in fact, I really, really like it. But it appears that I’ve been coated with a liberal amount of Man Teflon because I have yet to find a guy I can really connect with (at least, not here in Sac).
Lists of PGEW Valentine's Day Menu Ideas - Recipes Ideas
I’ve skipped the chocolate since there’s more than enough of that out there right now. Not that chocolate and Valentine’s Day don’t go together; it’s just nice to see different dessert options every now & then. As usual, feel free to mix & match these dishes to create the perfect menu for you & your sweetheart.
Stay tuned later this week for a new soup recipe, a new photo makeover, and my latest baking-with-quinoa experiment.
Hope all you lovebirds have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!